Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rag or cloth

I used my white wash cloth till it was nothing but bare threads in the middle.  Literally. I had to throw it away finally because it couldn't suds up or wash me very well.  But the very next day a new wash cloth appeared.  It seemed new-ish, not completely white, but I thought my husband was so nice to put a new wash cloth out for me.  I didn't recognize it as being one of ours.

Then when I mentioned the timeliness of my new wash cloth since my old one wore out, he said he wasn't sure if it was my wash cloth.  He thought it was, so that's why he put it on the rack for me.

But then I asked him, if it's not mine where it come from and he said he thinks it might be one of his rags - that he uses on the truck.  So I'm using a truck rag for a wash cloth now.   I guess that explains why it seems a tiny bit....rough.

No comments: