Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting better

Looks like, indeed, it was stomach flu and stomach flu is going around.  No one told me about it going around!  I guess my inoculation was not for this flu.  And who gets flu in May, I ask you.

So today the cramps are just now and then.  And I haven't visited the bathroom since last night.  Thank you very much.

One of my students is in Cruces and has been taking classes there.  I always encourage people if they travel to take in a Zumba class and experience a new instructor because all instructors are different.  He's taken several classes there now.  Said he loved them.  Did say one had too much hip-hop.  Secretly, I did worry he will like someone better than me.  I put that worry away though. I kick it to the curb because it's sure to happen sometime.  That's life.  But at the end of his email he said he's looking forward to coming back to my class.  He can be sweet as can be.  It made me feel real good and makes me want to give a goooood class.

2 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better!

Shelby said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! :D