Monday, May 16, 2011

Carefree

Those darn Carefree panty liners.  I can't see where to pull off the adhesive.  I fiddle around with all the edges, with one end then the other, then back to the first end again.  I still can't see where to pull the adhesive off.  I have to go fetch my reading glasses. They need to make some panty liners and mini-pads for old eyes. 

And I have three, count 'em, three zits.  One is on the bridge of my nose.  I barely, barely touched it.  Okay, I picked at it yesterday morning.  One time only.  And it scabbed over.  It's just wrong.

3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

I'm glad that I don't have to use those panty liners anymore. It's not fair for grownups to have to put up with zits.

Shelby said...

Zits suck! I was at work the other day and hit the bathroom before leaving and see this HUGE whitehead on the tip of my nose!! Wonderful, I thought, how long has this been there and why didn't anyone say anything?! It wasn't there when I looked in the mirror that morning. :(

Liliana said...

lol. It's a bad day when that happens! I know it!