Saturday, May 14, 2011

Erg

Aw.  I told a lie today.  I big, fat, bold-faced lie.  I feel bad.  My husband asked me where a certain document is.  I threw it away.  I'm pretty darn sure I did.  He says, "Did you throw it away?  You didn't throw them all away, did you?"  Because he knows I throw stuff away.  I tried not to answer, but there was a giant pregnant pause. It was such a long silence I was sure it would indicate my guilt, so finally I said "No."

It's highly suspect that I tossed them.  They're nowhere to be found.  It's just that, I didn't think I'd need them. He saves papers for like 80 million years. 

Starting now, from now on I'm going to keep all those stupid papers.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

I have a tendency to throw things away too. Then later have to try and dig them out of the trash or go buy another one. My husband keeps every little thing too.