Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tomorrow is Friday

Today was another good day. I forgot to say that yesterday we got our molding for the sides of the trailer installed. We found a super good, honest, trailer repair guy. I like him quite a bit. It wasn't cheap, but he did a good job. We're real happy with the fix. The tire blowout last summer thrashed the whole side of the trailer. It is fixed and pretty now. Praise the Lord we don't have to drive down the road looking like Ma and Pa Kettle.

My present from my husband came in the mail today. I have them on right now. He got me a darling pair of Minnetonka moccasins. They are totally cute! And WARM. I get icy cold feet and I complain about them. They're not cold now I tell ya! Not only are they warm, but I can wear them with skirts and I do love the look of a skirt with boots and thermal underwear underneath. Way cute in my opinion. I will try to take a pic of them tomorrow. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I didn't get any sewing done today. Tomorrow I will for sure though.

I had a tummy ailment which I will spare the details, but I didn't feel like going to ballet tonight. Thing is, I went, I was the only student who showed up, and it was great. At dance class I always forget my troubles. Since I was the only student we worked on pirouettes. This week I'm going to practice half turns because my fulls are sloppy. It felt so good to stretch at the barre. What was also nice is that she did the barre in front of me, like a mirror reflection?, so I could copy her stylization such as how to hold your head. I have the routine down fairly, but I have always lacked the ballerina attitude. Got no 'tude.

I have a link to share for a holiday sweet treat that's fun to eat. I think it looks very doable! Chocolate Cherry Mice at craftster.org

Generally, I feel well. I wish to bottle this feeling and have it every day. Not possible? I know. But still...