Saturday, November 26, 2005

The worst

I am the worst Christian. I'm having to start over on my not saying bad words yet again today. Hellooooo. I'm starting over and over and over lately. What's the poinnnnnt. Now, two days in a row I'm starting over. And after I went for about two months with a clean mouth too. "May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be pleasing to you." I could just stop trying and be done with it. And it's all my husband's fault. He makes me do it! Every single time it's been because of him. He says don't worry, just let a few bad words out, you're done, and go on. Yeah, and he's an ex-sailor. He says don't hold it in because I tend to hold things in then very, very slowly I have a nuclear melt down. This is my Christian support? Bah!

No comments: