Monday, March 21, 2011

Sammy Hagar

Sammy Hager has been abducted by aliens.  He says they downloaded his brain, or uploaded it, or both.  Happened in Fontana, California.  I didn't know he was a member of Montrose.  We luuuuved Montrose in the '70s.  Rock Candy.  Rife with angsty, angry lyrics and head banging for the 17-year-old.

Excellent article at WSJ, "Why do we let them dress like that" today.

Saturday night we went to a Zumba master class in Cruces. It was good. I want to try some things Nathan Blake did. Someday. I want to learn how to split the class and dance two sides facing each other.



I have two friends. I think. And I thank God for that. They are beside me in the photos. I feel good to be with them. They are both beautiful to my eyes. Mayela drove. She offered and I said okay. I didn't tell her the lights hurt my eyes at night, so I was very glad she offered.

Yesterday I learned I am in Uncle Jim's will. I feel bad about it, but happy also. Shocked. Undeserving. All the nieces and nephews are named. Ten of us. I cried to hear of it. My dad, dear, sweet, tender Dad, said, "Aw %$#*, you're not gonna start whining and blubbering now are you." lol. I'm used to him by now! I am a new creature in Christ, praise be to God! Uncle Jim and Aunt Delores worked hard all their lives and accrued much. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that my sister and I would be in a will, in his will. He left $100,000 to his dearest sister who is closest to his age. She is my Aunt whom everyone loves. I think she can't stop crying. She misses him. They were close. It was always cute to hear the siblings chide one another. I will miss hearing that banter between all of them. If only we could save time in a bottle. If only.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

Great photos! I'm glad that you have some friends!