Saturday, February 05, 2011

Toning

Tomorrow I'm attending the Zumba Toning workshop to get my license to teach toning.  It's 75 miles away and I have to be there at 8:30am to 5:30pm.   I love Zumba.  Love the teaching and the workout but I don't like the workshops.  They're so intense.  At the last one I injured my Achille's heel and it's barely getting better now.  Plus, I cannot believe they scheduled it on Super Bowl Sunday!  If I'd known in December when I signed up that February 6 is the Super Bowl I wouldn't have signed up.  Blah!  No day of relaxation for me tomorrow.  I'll be sweating.

I got my Zumba banner today.  Finally.  It's been held up for three days in Fort Worth, Texas, due to the snow.  It's real pretty, pink and orange and lime green, and very professional looking.  I'm hoping my husband will figure a way for me to hang it up where I teach.  It has to be so that I can put it up and take it down.  I want to put it on the front of the stage I stand on.  Hopefully, it'll be a good investment.  I had six students today and sweet Mayela let us dance in one of her garages because the senior center was scheduled for something and they gave us the boot for the day.  She and Kathy decorated it so beautifully.  They, I think especially Kathy, are so talented.  On my Zumba one year anniversary I want to give a free class and make it a big party.  Kathy said she'll help me.  She has a gift for that sort of thing.  She spray painted white fabric with Zumba sayings and "Zumba with Liliana!"  It was soooo nice. 

My head hurts.  :(  I want to stay home and cozy and laze around tomorrow.  Double boo hoo.  Guess I'll have to use my own saying on myself and tell myself --> Suck it up, Princess.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

I hope your class went really well.