Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nohorseforme

She was unfazed by the bitter apple. My little baby horse went back home. I decided to send her back before we get even more attached. The owners we're very kind. I can see her from the kitchen window. She's napping right now. The thing is, I think the tail chewing is a habit. She has a brother who does it and he's older than she.

I have no horse. Bella is sad and misses Ginger too. She threw a big fit when we took Ginger out of the corral. Horses get connected very fast. Well, someday there will be the right horse for me. I will have to wait for now.

Anthony has the flu and had a 103 degree temp. I'm making him chicken soup to give them this afternoon.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

I'm sorry the little horse didn't work out. Hope Anthony feels better soon.