Monday, January 24, 2011

Backache

So we got our new sofa set Thursday. It's beautiful.

We moved it into the house. Rather, husband and son moved it. I pushed and pickup up when my husband said to and the sofa didn't budge. That night my back developed a niggling ache. The next morning it was killing me. I couldn't bend at all. Try sitting on the pot with an aching back. Yeowch!

Had to cancel class for Saturday. No way I could dance. Tomorrow is my Tuesday class and my back still aches. I'm pretty sure I'll cancel tomorrow too.

Depressing.

I am never moving furniture ever again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not fun! I have moved way too many heavy sofa's in the past with my hubby. I finally decided never again. My back screams at me in protest later on. I hope your back feels better soon!

SchnauzerMom said...

Ouch, sounds like you overdid it. Hope you feel better soon.