Saturday, February 13, 2010

New camera coming

I ordered a new semi-compact megazoom camera.  I love my husband sooo much.  I have to be a better wife.  I always say that and I'm always the same.  I really need to do something about myself.

I really, really wanted to stick with Canon, but their comparable camera has no zoom capability with video capture.  That was a deal breaker for me.  If I'm taking video I want to be able to zoom in and out. 

Excited! I bought the Panasonic Lumiz DMC-FZ35K.  It has 18X optical zoom.  Oooooh.  And it records movies in HD with 1280 x 720-pixel resolution and I don't understand it yet, but it records in MPEG instead of motion JPEGs so it's higher quality and stores less data.  Oooooh!

Tomorrow we're going to Leah's to help her get work done around her ranch.  I made egg salad tonight for sandwiches tomorrow.

Bella loped next to our son today and she was so purty.  She holds her head up nicely and lifts her legs so pretty.  I wished I could take a short video and that's what pushed me to order the camera finally.  It might be real handy to use with the 4-H kids too.

I am thankful.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

Have lots of fun with your new toy!