Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday

It's Wednesday already? Some days went missing! Today it's reeeally windy. There's a big sandstorm out there. We slept outside the night of the full moon. Which night was that? It was two nights ago methinks. The air was crisp and clear and the moonlight danced on the surface of the lake.

We're going out to eat to our favorite inn in half an hour. They have a delicious buffet. I hope to eat a pasta dish.

Am still practicing my new dance daily so I won't forget it. I had trouble with placing a few moves at the right count of eight but I think I ironed that out. I did it correctly just now. Hope I can duplicate it.

Homeschooling is going unusually well.

I thought I should post something since I just visited myself here and saw I was quite out of date. Tsk, tsk. Where have I been. I don't know. I've been in New Mexico, the Zia state.

No comments: