Monday, May 15, 2006

I love Mother's Day

Mother's Day was perfect. I never wanted it to end. I woke up and our son was holding my present up for me to open. I opened it and it was the cutest bohemian v-neck, three-quarter sleeve, cotton tie-dyed top. It's so me. They got it to go with my purple earrings and hair stick that Kara gave me.

I didn't have to do any work all day and of course, the rule is everyone has to be nice to me all day, and they were! I got to ask for anything I wanted for dinner and so since we picked up our recipe file when we stopped at our storage space last month I got to read through and and picked creole tenderloin with mashed potatoes and green beans. My husband cooks all the best things!

And we drove to Flagstaff and I walked through historic old town. There was a little festival and a girl was singing and she sounded exactly like Janis Joplin. All kinds of boho dress shops in the downtown area. Heaven!

And what did I spy with my little eye on Route 66? See below!

No comments: