Thursday, August 25, 2005

This is huge (once a week shampoo news)

I'm now washing my hair once a week per se, technically once every five days. I've been doing it for three weeks running so this is no fly-by-night, possibly, maybe, perchance, give it a try sort of thing. This is for reals. This is for all the marbles.

I wash my hair on all dates ending with a 5 or a 0. My scalp is happy. My hair has adjusted exceedingly well. I'm blowdrying less and that bodes well for long term hair health. And I never forget my schedule! Is this brilliant or what. I may patent my idea. My updated routine includes:
  1. Applying a vinegar and water solution to maintain ph balance and
  2. No creme rinse on the top o' my head
The only hitch in the git-a-long I foresee is that when the month has 31 days I'll have to decide to either 1) go an extra day while I wait for the fifth to arrive, or 2) throw in an exta wash. Decisions, decisions. Or I could do just a scalp wash too and leave my ends alone.

Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
February has twenty-eight alone,
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting leap year, that's the time
When February's days are twenty-nine.


No comments: