Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Today my right femur ached all day during work.  I was slow thinking at my desk.  I felt annoyed with my boss because he flew speedily through the repetitive steps on the computer and I wondered if he was doing it purpose.  I on the other hand am slow as molasses.

Three times I was forgetful during Zumba.  My brand new routine that I was totally prepared for, I flubbed a little.  After dinner I suddenly was so angry at pastor for being a fake and a fraud.

Then I started my period tonight.  That's what was wrong.  Those darn hormones.  They can be  pesky!  My poor husband said that he knew something was wrong with me when we talked on the phone this morning.  I haven't the foggiest idea what he's talking about but he's known me long enough that I guess he knows if something's wrong with me.  Heh!

Maybe now it'll all even out and at least however my day is tomorrow I will know exactly what to attribute anything to.

I'm eating Haagen-Daz and am getting a headache.

I love my daughter-in-law very much.  She is beautiful and a good mother and wife.  I love her a lot.  I didn't tell her tonight, but I should have.  It's her birthday and she's 34.  A very good age.

The whole earth groans because of sin.

No comments: