Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm excited to hear the Supreme Court decision tomorrow morning.  I think they'll strike down the individual mandate as unconstitutional. They may be able to keep some other parts of Obama's Affordable Health Care Act.   Nancy Pelosi said, "But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it."  Hopefully that's not being taught in the public school system.

Tonight I'm starting a new Zumba class in a nearby town.  I hope it's a smashing success.  They seemed to really like the demo class.  You always get more peeps at the demo though because it's a freebie.  It was so much fun!

It was over 100 degrees yesterday and expect more of the same today.  Hot, hot, hot!

I bought a pair of shoes from Zumba.  They were $80 worth of junk.  I'm never buying shoes from them again.  Now the nerve in my back is bothering me down my leg.  Idiots.  There's no cushion in the shoe.  They're cute but worthless.

No comments: