Friday, September 10, 2010

Small scream

I got on the scale this morning. We have one of those scales like at the doctor's office. Son asked for it for Christmas when he was about five years old. Homeschooled kids ask sometimes for unusual gifts. It was in storage the last five and half years while we traveled.

So I got on it and I weigh 114. Egads. That's too low. I weighed 107 when I met my husband in 1984. I weighed 124 when doing belly dance. My jeans are falling off my hips. Oh dear. It's the Zumba. As of today I'm increasing my calorie intake. I don't wanna be too thin. I still have my shape but husband said my legs are too thin. I think he means my thighs. I've had some trouble eating but I'm going to try very hard to not have a stomach ache and to eat more every time I eat. And snack. I'll start snacking at night. That should help. I hope. If only I could do an automatic weight transfer from some of my students to me! I hate having to think of weight.

4 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Gee, I wish I had that problem. I've got some weight that I'll be glad to give you.

Liliana said...

I would take it if I could! I've been too thin before and too heavy too. Neither are fun.

mermayd said...

Milkshakes!

Liliana said...

Indeed, milkshakes. Chocolate. Good idear. Thank you!