Thursday, March 03, 2005

He's getting better

Nothing showed up in the blood test - no anemia, no Hepatitis A, all other levels (platelets, calcium, potassium, etc.) all fine. He's getting better too. Today he yakked my ear off and came running down the hall and skidded to a halt in front of the homeschool room; something I tell him not to do but frankly, I was happy to see it today. We suspect West Nile Virus as we have mosquitos in our area, have had dead birds in the past, and there was some standing water nearby, and West Nile was in the news today. Unfortunately they don't check for it unless you ask and we didn't think to ask until the testing was done. The house was deathly quiet when he was sick. The neighbors commented to my husband about how they missed seeing our son outside. He's a helper, quite the busybody, and normally spends hours outside every day. I think when he grows up he's going to do outside work. I don't know what, but something that gets him outdoors. He loves the outdoors. Maybe he'll be a geologist.

I've worn my hair down last couple days. It's been pretty for some reason. It's all in my head probably, but that's where it's all at, right.

No comments: