Friday, July 08, 2011

6

I have six friends online and they all made me feel better. I will keep concentrating and continue to feel more and more better. In my heart. Truly, a little bit of stumbling is good experience because it's the only way you keep moving. I didn't stumble actually, but I thought I'd feel different is all. Or maybe I didn't know I could feel bad like this.

My friend said I'm too religious and I felt blue about it. I know for certain that if she knew it bothered me she would not have said it and she'd say she's sorry. But I don't want her to be sorry! I would rather she say what she thinks. It's good to hear what people really think.

I can't stop being who I am. I love the Lord so much. I always think it doesn't show, but it must show. Although, I talk to her more than anybody else. She knows me better than anyone else here does. Doesn't take an Einstein for that.

On the up side a good thing happened in Zumba class today. A lady said she heard I have a Facebook page. She came up to me and said she heard from so-and-so it's got a lot of religion on it. I said, "Yup, I don't have many friends and I don't quite know what I'm doing on Facebook so I use it as a repository for my thoughts on faith." She said, "It's like witnessing, right?" She said, "Aren't you supposed to witness." I said, "Well, that's true. The Great Commission is that we ought to go and tell." And then she said, "You have that song in here that I love. I feel closer to God when you've played it. You're witnessing to me with that."

Knock me over with a feather.

So, life is all a mix of things, isn't it. Some will like, some will be lukewarm, some will be repelled, some unsure. This is okay. I'll get used to it. She made me feel so good. I guess the Lord let me trip a little, but he also sent her to me so I wouldn't crumple up completely discouraged in a mere two days time.

Well, at praise and worship practice tonight the pastor was adjusting his playing then he looked back at us and said, "You're all singing five part harmony, right?" I turned bright red. He was teasing for sure and everyone laughed. I continued to turn even redder and then the other ladies noticed and turned to me and said he's just kidding. Haha! Oh dear. Oh my. I love singing there!

No comments: