Friday, April 08, 2011

Got my new Zumba apparel and I love everything.  Even got cute little Zumba bracelets and I'm gonna give one to each person who comes and participates in the parade next month.  

I'm crazy about these tee shirt cutting videos.  I have two tees from the craft section at Wal-Mart.  Only paid $2.95 for each one.  Will practice on them

Talked with my sister who never calls me or emails me anymore.  I know she loves me though.  She's had health trouble and her work is highly stressful on top of it all.  It was a good talk.  She saw Dad.  He's by himself for awhile.  He spilled some coffee and dropped some of his prescription.  She cleaned it up and stuff.  She made him dinner.  It was good that she stopped by.  I think he had had a bad day.

I'm going to go to Mayela's now!

No comments: