Friday, April 15, 2005

Packing, stacking, cleaning, painting, oh my

I miss my blog so much. I lie in bed in our trailer at night and wonder what everyone is doing. What's everyone saying at The Loom and at The Mane Board? Who had The Huge Dog? What's happening at RV.net and The Beauty Buzz? I don't know! It's just torture.

I did finish rereading a book I just bought called The Abandoned by Paul Gallico. When I was 12 my mom took my sister and me on a trip through Canada to Nebraska to visit my grama. We lived six weeks in a van and ate only one meal at a restaurant. It was fun, although we couldn't have afforded to eat out if we wanted to. I found this book, The Abandoned, quite by accident. I just picked it off of a bookshelf at the supermarket one afternoon. I remember reading it at a picnic table in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada at 10:00pm at night. It got dark later there because it's so far north. When we got home that book was passed around for years and years till finally we lost track of who had it. It's so cool when a book does that and so many people you know like it.

No comments: