Thursday, April 21, 2005

The house is emptied

Taa daa! Our house is completely empty. I cleaned the fridge on Tuesday and I was so sore by night that my husband hired a cleaning lady to do the rest of the house. He is my king! Today we had the carpet cleaned by Chem Dry and it needs 3-4 hours to dry. I replanted two daisy plants to replace the ones that drowned in all the rain we had last month. Husband is putting a sealant on the truck. It shines line nothing you've ever seen before - not for long though!

Our mail forwarding is messed up. Apparently the post office can take up to two or three weeks to start sending it to the new address. Only they know why it takes so long. Fortunately it got messed up after, and not before, I received my very cool hair organizer from busyhsmom. It's beautiful and I love that it's hand crafted. When I have a chance I will get a photo of it. Thanks busyhsmom! ...The check is in the mail. For reals! It is perfect and ideal for traveling. No more searching for bobby pins or that flower or a certain hair clip.

We hope escrow on the house will close tomorrow. The property management company for our son already has a renter. They did a drive by and wanted it without even going inside the house!

My hair has been mostly ugly, as have I. I did a side braid yesterday and looked nice for awhile, but we're so busy I don't have any time to myself. It'll even out. Soon I'll have plenty of time.

I stopped at the health food store and found a fabulous selection of shampoos and I chose some Aubrey Organics shampoo and conditioner. I heard about it from Fox and she highly recommends it. I like it. It's honeysuckle rose.

No comments: