Wednesday, August 24, 2011

48"

I'm at 48" and it's in good condition still.  Go figure.  Just 7/8" more and I'll be up to my all time longest.  Then comes 50".  Technically, January 1, 2012, I ought to hit 50".  It grew 3/4 of an inch this month, but it's doesn't grow every month.  More likely, I'll hit 50 by, hmmm, March.  Meh.

Bella's gonna start taking biotin.  Laura recommended it for her feet.  They are cracking and biotin will strengthen them.  I told our son that a lot of women take biotin for their hair and that I'm going to take some of Bella's biotin.  Told him biotin for Bella will be cheaper than buying the identical stuff for people at the store.  He said, "Well okay, but you have to take half a can of it."  Haha!  It comes in pellets.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Good for your hair and a filling snack! LOL

SchnauzerMom said...

I didn't know that horses had to take vitamins, interesting.