Saturday, November 07, 2009

Poor wittle blog

My poor wittle blog, all by itself here!  I had the flu.  I got it, it got me, and now I'm getting better.  I sound froggy now though.  I'm drinking tea and Gatorade and eggnog and water to soothe my throat.  My husband put up a cot outside for me and I slept there all this morning till afternoon.  I listened to country music and the quail.  I breathed out all the bad germs and breathed in only good fresh air.

I see Jen came off of her furlough whilst I was gone.  It's about time because it's been pritty slim reading for me since she's been gone!  ;)

Well, I have dishes to do.  [Yawn, yawn.]  I have to get sharp and do something useful.  My husband helped me shred a chicken for chicken soup last night.  I thought I could git her done myself, but I plum run out of energy.  I had to make it to get well.  It's proven that chicken soup helps you get well.  That's not just me saying that.  That's science!

And he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world” 1John 2:2  Man, I like this verse.  It keeps ringin' in my mind.  He is the propitiation for our sins.  He, who?  He, Jesus, of course.  It's Jesus who "un-angers" God for us.  It's our sin that angers God.  He's not a fan of the sin.  But Jesus came, glory hallelujah, the propitiation for our sins, and He smoothed everything over for us.

I don't know if I'll go to church tomorrow.  People are a little fussy about the coughs lately.

No comments: