Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Big week.  I have my new iPhone 6 and husband bought me a beautiful camouflauge Otterbox for it.  He got me the one I wanted.  He drove all the way to Cruces and surprised me with it.

SWBTS (Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) finally received my transcript.  Today.  Now I wait ten days to find out if I'm accepted or not.  Awesomeness.

Last night I went to bed at 6:45pm and slept hard all night.  It was end-of-the-fiscal-year inventory day.  The worst.  Worked from 8am to 5:30pm with only some short breaks to rest for five minutes at a time or eat.  My feet hurt.  My back hurt.  My head hurt by 5:30pm.  Horrible day.  We came up with 96% accuracy today which is not our best.  My boss said he won't complain about it, so I won't either.  What's the point.  It's done.  At least for the next 364 days anyways.

Life is good. 

No comments: