Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I started my new job on Monday.  Today I spent my whole day in my new department.  I think I like the men I work for.  I think I got a purty good job.  I'm a stock order clerk.  I need first to get proficient using their software.  The whole system is automated. I need to learn where all the departments are located in the building where I make deliveries.  I like making deliveries.  I need to learn where things are in the stock room so I can find them.  I need to learn the order in which I do things.  I did a little filing today.  Greg helped me a lot.  I don't want any special situations to come up when I'm in there by myself.  I haven't been alone yet, and I don't wanna be. 

The A/C is broken so it's in the 90s inside the building.  I sweated a lot today.  I feel pretty tuff.  I've only had administrative jobs before this one.  I feel like a man!  I wear Levis and cowgirl boots to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been praying for you, about your new job!

Liliana said...

Thanks! I did have a fine day Friday. Here comes Monday and I hope I remember everything and do not appear stupefied at any time.
:)