Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Missed appointment

Can't believe it. The girl who scheduled me was supposed to tell me to come in early to fill out forms. Luckily I remembered her name and she was embarrassed. Fat lot of good it did me though because they still wouldn't see me. Okay, I was five minutes late. But still, the receptionist said I should have been told to arrive early. Oh well.

They sent me next door and next door was able to fit me in tomorrow at 3:00pm. I get to have a burning sensation until tomorrow.

I found a funny Bible verse. What? Humor in the Bible? Yes indeed, and in Jesus' own words. It's a good one for people who are pointing out your shortcomings when they have their own selves they ought to think about. Check this...

Book of Luke 6:41 - Amplified Bible
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye but do not notice or consider the beam [of timber] that is in your own eye?

or

Book of Luke 6:41 - King James Version
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Hahahahahaha! I love it. I found it for myself to remind myself not to get puffy with my sister.