Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm almost better

Today my husband said, is the first time he's seen my smile for a week. Was I that bad! All through the night last night and today I had a really bad headache. It hurt so much. I think it was a sinus headache? I did a shortened homeschool day because my head just hurt too much. I didn't even feel like getting on my computer because my eyeballs hurt too. I wanted to pop them out and place them in a cool stream of fresh, clean water, like a babbling brook with icy mountain water, then plink! plink! put them back in my head all cooled off and refreshed. That would feel so good.

I took a nap from 3:00 to 5:00pm and suddenly I felt a lot better. My headache was gone and my head some cleared up. So I took a walk to the lake. My ears got cold. It felt like a dog was biting my ears they got so cold! But there were no dogs, of course. It was the cold wind.

My dad's wife called soon as I walked in and wouldn't you know it, I sounded like death warmed over.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm so happy to not be ill. A week seems like a very long time when it's a bad week.

Mwah! to my readers. (That means I blew you a kiss, minus the evil virus.) You're the best!