Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Here we are

It's the beginning of Lent. Besides staying off of my computer after 6:00pm every night, I'm also staying off a stinkin' celebrity blog called Faded Youth. It's such trash. Since I'm embarrassed to admit to anyone that I read it, it's not in my bookmarks. I'd google it to view it. Well it's makin' my soul odiferous! Time to freshen up my heart.

Yesterday I bought two cute tops. One is black and has a little peplum, small front buttons, v-neck, 3/4 sleeves, and was on sale. I only wish it were cotton, but it's polyester I think. I like black though. The other top I got is actually a vest and I got a top with one of those built-in bras to wear underneath. I got some cute bras. Turns out the skivvies don't look that great on me. Pfft. What I need to know is how to keep my whites white. My step-mom was able to make whites blindingly white. Me on the other hand, I buy cute white unders and in two months they're gray. I hate that. Can't stand to wear them if they're not white. We use bleach. What's up? I'm at my wits end.

I wanted some Levi 519s but they are still out. I forgot about the craft sticks completely. Got the avocado oil, more shea (not a tester jar even), and the Giovanni shampoo and conditioner I wanted.

My husband got Sirius! It works super duper. He said he got it for me. I didn't know I wanted it, but I like it. Haha! I'm listening to "Turn the Page" by Bob Seger. I didn't realize how much I'd missed radio. It has no commercials too. You can't beat that.

There are grackles in the front yard, a few quail, and one bunny. I love them so.