Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm still sick

I have one of those morphing viruses. Now I have a stuffy head and the coughs and runny eyes. I'm working yesterday and today. Yesterday I got through work pretty well but when I came home I was wiped.

We have some chores to do before we go in to work so I can't type much now. Am working on reading an article at the L.A. Times about the Riverside area in Southern California. That's where we're from. What happening there - is gonna happen everywhere. It's only a matter of time.

A lesson in change

Mexican illegal immigrants are turning the education system upside down. And what do you think will happen with these youngsters. Many are going to drop out of school. They are bringing nothing of value to our country. They come here and have many children. Our president is failing at protecting our borders. Check out the Roman Empire and you can read the future. The Mexicans aren't like previous immigrants from Austria, Ireland, Germany, England, Italy, Poland etcetera, who wanted to assimilate and wanted to learn Engish as soon as possible. They don't want to be Americans, they only want to take what America has to offer because we take care of, or try to take care of, our poorest poor. The Mexicans are driving our country down.

Common sense lesson from Science of Life 101 when I was in college in the '80s. Two Americans have two babies. Two Mexicans have 4, 6, 8 or more babies. What's the future look like?

Well, it ain't the future anymore. It's now.