Friday, May 08, 2009

Well


Driving through southwestern New Mexico last week, side of the road looking out the truck window pic.
**************************************

Went to the doc today, an actual MD, and got a clean bill of health. Technically speaking, or rather, per se, I'm good to go. Nothing's broken the doctor said. Okay, I'll take that. My blood pressure is usually low but it was 132/86. That's the highest I've ever had in my life. I was Mrs. Anxious! I'm glad it's over.

I made another leaf tonight. Stopped at Hobby Lobby, it's Christian owned you know, and bought two earring tops but got them home and neither looks good with the leaves. Boo. I won't be able to wear them right away. Bummer.

The other night I expressed a desire to hear our pastor's sermons when I'm on the road and a friend from church brought me about 15 CDs today. Woohoo! It was sure nice of her. A bunch of them are about the book of Revelation which I know zip about so it oughta be superb listening.

My sister didn't write me tonight. She wrote today though. She didn't have a particularly good day I don't think. She's was happy about getting her nails done though. She gets tired from her job by the end of the week.

It was over 100 degrees today! Our A/C went off for a few minutes and we got hot. Had to go for a drive to cool down a bit. I wore a new blouse and a maxi denim skirt to my appointment today and they're really cute. Everyone is nice to me when I wear them. I wish I could wear them every day.

No comments: