Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Categorius categories

Now that I can use labels for posts I need a real good system, as in logical. I detect there may already a problem with photos. I did Hair Photos but I also have a plain Photos label. I think I should divvy up Photos into maybe Landscape and People. No, too much detail. Or maybe it is a good idea. I have way more landscapes. I've begun a Religion label but have so few it would be easy enough to change. I'm not crazy about the word religion. I mean, yeah, I'm talking about religion but I the word doesn't say at all what I'm writing on. Hmmmm. How about Faith. That might be good. Descriptive words are needed, creative, yet not so creative that they lose the first time visitor. And then, how to possibly divvy up and classify the electrifying minutae of Daily Life. There exists a few diamonds amidst the rubble (I like to imagine), but how to select and pull them out? Hmmmm....