Saturday, February 04, 2006

Avocado oil deep condish

I really like the avocado oil for deep conditioning lately. I checked the showers out and hallelujah!, there's piping hot water and lots of it so I was able to slather on all the oil I wanted. At the showers at Elephant Butte there's such a piddly spray and by the time water hits you it's about tepid.

So we're in Texas. We're at a KOA and our son got to use his Christmas golf club for miniature golf so he's a happy guy. There's a cafe in the campground and we had fried shrimp with fries and cucumber salad. This campground is filled up. I had no idea there were so many travelers this time of year. They're all seniors. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in five years when the Boomers start retiring big time. I never had any idea how many people live in RVs and trailers on the road. It's like there's this whole, entire, heretofore unknown demographic. This should be written about in the Parade newspaper insert. This is huge.

Tomorrow morning I'll wash my hair. Hopefully Mr. Sun will be out and it'll dry completely. Our son will measure for February for me.

Isn't there some kind of football game tomorrow? Heh. My husband wants to watch it. I don't know, maybe we'll stop somewhere real early.

No comments: